****In Science students will need:
- a Five Star, 3 Subject, 150 Sheet, 11in. X 8.5in. Spiral. One with fabric covering the spirals lasts longer and works best, but is not mandatory. I consider it the most important supply item in Science for your sixth-grader and it will be used daily as an interactive notebook.
- 1 package 3x5 index cards
- Loose leaf paper
- Optional Planner: I suggest you have one to write your homework for all classes in one place!
****Note- The items below are already listed on the 6th Grade Supply List.
These items are highlighted here because they are frequently used in Science, but you DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE DUPLICATE SUPPLIES FOR SCIENCE.
- Twistables colored pencils are great - they will last all year and never need sharpening.
- Elmer's large glue sticks - Your science teacher will collect at least 2, but you may bring as many as you can bring; we use lots!
- Red Pens
- Mechanical Pencils are great- they don't easily break and never need sharpening.
- A big smile because we are going to have a great year!